CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 10, 2011

Better Than Candy. A Spooktacular Contest for Grown-Ups.

The awesome Zoe Winters (author of books such as Kept, Claimed, Mated and Bloodlust- all of which can be viewed HERE and whose Author Site can be visited HERE)
Save My Soul (Preternaturals, #2)


is having a contest to promote the sale on one of her titles- Save My Soul.


Now, through October 22nd (2 weeks), Save My Soul is on sale in the Amazon Kindle store for $2.99. It’s also on sale at Barnes and Noble for the same price (for the Nook/epub readers).

Amazon Buy Link SAVE MY SOUL $2.99

Barnes and Noble Buy Link SAVE MY SOUL $2.99


Go to her Contest Post HERE to enter this contest.


According to the post on her site, details for entering this contest are as follows:


Ways to enter (You can enter multiple times by doing multiple things):

1. Buy a digital copy of Save My Soul during the contest period for you or as a gift for a friend.
2. Tweet the link to this page. (up to once per day during contest period)
3. Facebook the link. (up to once per day during contest period)
4. Blog about the contest, including the link. (one time only)
5. Other random internet promo I haven’t thought of. (Please don’t spam people or sites. That would hardly help either of us out.)
6. subscribe to my newsletter by sending a blank email to: newsletterdrive@gmail.com (Must be from a valid email address. [requires a reply back] If you are already subscribed, you can’t do this one.)

Each time you do something to be entered, please email me at: zoewintersbooks@gmail.com to let me know what you did, with a link. If you purchased the book either for yourself or a friend, please send a copy of the receipt. (Note: You may do a screen shot and black out any personal info if you prefer. All I need is the date of purchase and proof that it is Save My Soul.)

And now for the prizes:

15 people will win: A signed print copy of the Zoe Winters book of your choice. (Can be Blood Lust, Save My Soul, or the upcoming book if you want to wait.)

5 people will win: A signed print copy of the Zoe Winters book of your choice and a $25 Amazon gift card*.

2 people will win: A signed print copy of the Zoe Winters book of your choice and a $75 Amazon gift card*.

And the grand prize… one person will win: A signed print copy of the Zoe Winters book of your choice and a $310 Amazon gift card*. (For October 31st. Remember Halloween?)


Remember, in order to enter this contest, you will have to post up links to the contest on her site, therefore, you will need to CLICK HERE to enter.


Good luck!:)

2 comments:

Lenasledgeblog.com

Thanks for sharing the contest. I love the cover art for her books. They are wonderful. And it's a series right? Would love to win, so let me jump on over and enter.

Thanks so much.

IdentitySeeker

Yes, Kept, Claimed and Mated are part of the Blood Lust series, while Blood Lust and Save My Soul are part of the Preternaturals series.

I also love these covers! Thanks for visiting my blog:)

You're welcome and good luck!

Post a Comment