CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 3, 2011

Why I Love Wednesdays... Waiting on Wednesday


I've only recently started to blog and have taken to participating in the "Waiting on Wednesday" meme hosted by the lovely Jill @ Breaking The Spine. I find it so exciting being able to share my eager anticipation for books on my wish list (many of which have yet to be released) with other equally enthusiastic bloggers out there. It also helps expose me to new books out there, as I've never heard of many of the books listed by other bloggers. It's also a great way to make new friends, have great bookish discussions, gain new followers and share the bookish love. Kudos to Jill for creating this brilliant meme! I look forward to many more:)

2 comments:

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic

I've actually yet to participate in a Waiting on Wednesday. I never know which books are coming out and when unless I've already read them. I love to see what everyone else is waiting on though :)

IdentitySeeker

Thanks for visiting my blog, Alexis:) I understand not knowing which books are coming out unless you've read them. I've only recently become aware of things sch as ARCs and have been following a few blogs which review ARCs of books that will only be released next year. Last week's Waiting on Wednesday post was about one such book- "The Statistical Probability of Love at Fist Sight" by Jennifer E. Smith. It's a pity I have to wait until next year to read it but at least I got to share my anticipation with like-minded people:)

Post a Comment