CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Casting Random Magic

If I were to choose a character to cast in the role of the elegant Count De Morgue, an intriguing character from the book Random Magic by Sasha Soren, I would choose actor Antonio Banderas to play the part.




Why?

Well, ever since watching Zorro when I was a little person, I have:

1) Been intrigued by his accent
2) Known that he looks amazing in black- and have since learned that formal wear suits him even better!
3) He is one of few men who I believe actually look good with their hair slicked back- so the Count look would totally suit him.
4) His eyes are the right colour for the role and he can totally do heavy-lidded *wink*

Yes, I do believe he would be perfect for the role!




1 comments:

Chrystal

Great choice! :)

Post a Comment